Wednesday 17 September 2008

A Mon Ami Pierre


I have seen this wonderful A Mon Ami Pierre desing at Carol's page and felt in love with this beautiful design and pinkeeper. Of course, I needed to have it too!:) It was my first pinkeep project so far. Although I didn't follow the list of threads and linen and tried to use what I have already had. I stitched it on 28 count Quaker Cloth Sand (322) with various DMC and some Anchor threads. I have tried to match most of the colours except the light blue colour for the stitched letters. I decided to use green instead for to make a better match with the cloth I am going to use for it.


**********************************************************************************

Aptikau šį nuostabų A Mon Ami Pierre paveksliuką Carol puslapyje ir iškart man prisireikė šio puikaus daikčiuko:) Tai mano pirmoji adatinė. Siūlus ir medžiagą rinkausi iš tų, ką jau turėjau. Siuvinėjau ant 28 Quaker Cloth Sand (322) su DMC ir kai kuriais Anchor siūliukais. Visas spalvas bandžiau atrinkti kuo panašesnes iš turimų, išskyrus šviesiai melsvą spalvą raidėms. Vietoj jos nusprendžiau naudoti žalią, kuri geriau derinasi su medžiaga, kurią ketinu naudoti apipavidalinimui.



4 comments:

Marija said...

gražu :)

Loreta said...

Oooi, koks grožis! Šiuo metu esu visiška paukščiukų fanė:)

Vaida said...

Labai dailūs paukščiukai, spalvos puikiai parinktos!

Anonymous said...

It looks very pretty. I like it!